Our mission is to support learning and research through program-specific acquisitions, optimized organization of resources, and coherent and sustainable provision of information in a variety of forms.
Our institutional values drive us. We aim to:
- Constantly provide the highest quality resources in an optimal study environment – Distinctiveness
- Offer customized assistance to individuals of the Glion community – Sense of Service
- Supply up-to-date technology and trendy devices to enhance the online learning experience – Development
- Work in close collaboration with the faculty in developing students’ skills in information literacy – Joint Commitment
- Continuously be curious in order to adapt and innovate our support and services – Openness