Our mission is to support learning and research through program-specific acquisitions, optimized organization of resources, and coherent and sustainable provision of information in a variety of forms.
Our institutional values drive us. We aim to:
- Constantly provide the highest quality resources in an optimal study environment – Distinctiveness
- Offer customized assistance to individuals of the Glion community – Sense of Service
- Supply up-to-date technology and trendy devices to enhance the online learning experience – Development
- Work in close collaboration with the faculty in developing students’ skills in information literacy – Joint Commitment
- Continuously be curious in order to adapt and innovate our support and services – Openness
GIHE Library complies with the Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL) Standards: for more details, click here.
The Library & Information Services and the Learning Support departments recognize academic integrity as critical to the success of our students, as well as to our own success. We promote an understanding and practices of academic integrity that adheres to the highest standards of professional and personal conduct. As part of our mission to support students’ success, we are at all times committed to the fundamental values of academic integrity: honesty, trust, fairness, respect, responsibility, and courage.